Tag Archives: compensation laws

Ever wonder…What if I receive unemployment compensation?

Unemployment compensation you received under the unemployment compensation laws of the United States or of a state must be included in your income. It is taxable income. If you received unemployment compensation, you should receive Form 1099-G showing the amount … Continue reading

Posted in All Service Providers, All Taxpayers, Daycare Providers, Ever wonder, IRS Tips, Realtors, Record Keeping | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment