Small Business Tax Help

With all of the responsibilities and duties a small business owner faces on a daily basis, learning about taxes and keeping up with changes can be a significant challenge. Even if you have a solid understanding of small business taxes, it is still a good idea to consult with a tax professional from time to time. Small business tax help comes in many forms and there are many providers to choose from including accountants, lawyers, enrolled agents, and tax preparers. Almost anyone can claim to be a tax expert, however, so you and your small businesses can benefit from understanding the differences between them and knowing which to choose given your specific circumstances and the kind of tax help you need.

Tax advisers come in all shapes and sizes. From the strip mall tax preparer advertising fast filing and rapid refunds to the big international accounting firms that routinely audit the financial statements of Fortune 500 companies, obviously not all are created equal. Regardless of the type of business you run, try to find a small business accountant or other tax professional experienced in or who specializes in working with small businesses. A tax professional who understands the kind of business you are in or who has existing clients in your industry would be ideal.

I am an enrolled agent that specializes in Small Businesses and Self-Employed businesses.  Contact me to discuss your individual situation.