Category Archives: small business

Are You Collecting the Needed W-9s?

If you use independent contractors to perform services for your business or rental that is a trade or business, and you pay them $600 or more for the year, you are required to issue them a Form 1099 after the … Continue reading

Posted in All Service Providers, All Taxpayers, small business | Tagged , | 2 Comments